- 25 October 2017: Unlock Innovation and Embrace Technology – The IFSB Summit 2017 Concludes as the Way Forward for Islamic Finance
- 24 October 2017: A Resolute Demand – Panellists See Promising Opportunities for Islamic Finance amid Challenges During Day 1 of the IFSB Summit 2017
- 23 October 2017: UAE’s Central Bank Governor Opens the IFSB Summit 2017
- 23 October 2017: The IFSB and ISRA Launch Joint Publication on Shariah Requirements Related to Financial Safety Nets
- 23 October 2017: IFSB Members and Engagement Session during the IFSB Pre-Summit Events
- 23 October 2017: The IFSB and the World Bank Jointly Publish Book on “Realising the Value Proposition of Takaful Industry for a Stable and Inclusive Financial System”
- 22 October 2017: The IFSB and IILM Sign MOU to Emphasise on Economic Development in the Islamic Financial Services Industry
- 22 October 2017: The IFSB and BIBF Reaffirm Collaboration with MOU
- 4 October 2017: Malaysia and UAE Country Showcases Feature at the IFSB Pre-Summit Events on 22 October 2017
- 7 September 2017: The IFSB Announces the Speakers for its Global Summit 2017
- 19 June 2017: Announcement of the IFSB Summit 2017 Theme
- 23 May 2017: Central Bank of UAE to host IFSB Summit 2017 in Abu Dhabi
The IFSB Summit 2017 welcomes interested journalists / media to cover the 3-day event. Full media access will be given to accredited personnel.
Come Join us as a Media Partner
International, regional and local media are cordially invited to work in parallel with us in the promotion of the IFSB Summit 2017. Media Partners will have access to attend and cover the Summit sessions, and have an advantage of covering issues that are relevant or have an impact on the regulation and supervision of the Islamic financial services industry.